This printed article is located at

Unitholder Service

Access your unitholdings

If you are holding A-REIT Units directly through CDP, you can access your unitholdings in A-REIT via the internet at

If you are holding A-REIT Units through a nominee, please contact your nominee for your unitholdings.

If you have used your CPF or SRS monies to buy A-REIT Units, please contact the respective CPF Approved Nominees for your holdings.

Back-end Refund for Income Distribution

Form R1 (Foreign Non-Individuals)

Form R2 (Depository Agents)

Please read our General Disclaimer & Warning carefully.
Use of this Website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Website Use.
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.