|Total Return and Distribution||FY06/07||FY07/08||FY08/09||FY09/10||FY10/11||FY11/12||FY12/13||FY13/14(1,2)||FY14/15(1,2)||FY15/16(1,2)||FY16/17(1,2)|
|Gross Revenue (S$m)||283.0||322.3||396.5||413.7||447.6||503.3||575.8||613.6||673.5||761.0||830.6|
|Net Property Income (S$m)||210.3||243.5||296.6||320.0||339.4||368.3||408.8||436.0||462.7||533.7||611.0|
|Total Amount Available for Distribution (S$m)||163.8||187.3||210.9||234.9||248.0||281.7||305.6||342.0||351.1||378.3||446.3|
|Distribution per Unit (cents)||12.750(6)||14.130(6)||15.180(6)||13.100||13.230(6)||13.560||13.740(6)||14.240||14.600||15.357(6)||15.743(6)|
|As at 31 March||2007||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017|
|Number of Properties in Portfolio||77||84||89||93||93||102||103||105||107||133||131|
|Total Assets (S$m)||3,307||4,205||4,548||4,854||5,420||6,564||6,959||7,358||8,160||9,876||10,171|
|Number of Units in Issue (m)||1,322||1,326||1,684||1,871||1,874||2,085||2,399||2,403||2,406||2,666||2,925|
|Net Asset Value per Unit (S$)(3)||1.49||1.84||1.61||1.57||1.76||1.88||1.94||2.02||2.08||2.06||2.06|
|Total Gross Borrowings (S$m)(4)||1,185||1,562||1,591||1,522||1,900||2,401||1,971||2,208||2,735||3,678||3,442|
- With effect from FY11/12, results include the consolidation of the Trust's wholly owned subsidiaries.
- The Group adopted FRS 110 Consolidated Financial Statements with effect from 1 April 2014 which results in the Group consolidating Ruby Assets Pte. Ltd. and Emerald Assets Limited since 1Q FY14/15. FY13/14 figures have been restated on a similar basis for comparison.
- Prior to distribution of distributable income.
- Excludes fair value changes and amortised costs. Borrowings denominated in foreign currencies are translated at the prevailing exchange rates except for JPY/HKD-denominated debt issues, which are translated at the cross-currency swap rates that Ascendas Reit has committed to.
- Includes total borrowings and deferred payments on acquisition of properties but excludes fair value adjustments of the collateral loan.
- Distribution per Unit after performance fees