|Total Return and Distribution||FY08/09||FY09/10||FY10/11||FY11/12||FY12/13||FY13/14(1,2)||FY14/15(1,2)||FY15/16(1,2)||FY16/17(1,2)||FY17/18(1,2)||FY18/19(1,2)|
|Gross Revenue (S$m)||396.5||413.7||447.6||503.3||575.8||613.6||673.5||761.0||830.6||862.1||886.2|
|Net Property Income (S$m)||296.6||320.0||339.4||368.3||408.8||436.0||462.7||533.7||611.0||629.4||649.6|
|Total Amount Available for Distribution (S$m)||210.9||234.9||248.0||281.7||305.6||342.0||351.1||378.3||446.3||468.0||485.7|
|Distribution per Unit (cents)||15.180(7)||13.100||13.230(7)||13.560||13.740(7)||14.240||14.600||15.357(7)||15.743(7)||15.988||16.035|
|As at 31 March||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014(1)||2015(1,2)||2016(1,2)||2017(1,2)||2018(1,2)||2019(1,2)|
|Number of Properties in Portfolio||89||93||93||102||103||105||107||133||131||131||171|
|Total Assets (S$m)||4,548||4,854||5,420||6,564||6,959||7,357||8,160||9,870||10,171||10,354||11,414|
|Number of Units in Issue (m)||1,684||1,871||1,874||2,085||2,399||2,403||2,406||2,666||2,925||2,929||3,111|
|Net Asset Value per Unit (S$)(4)||1.61||1.57||1.76||1.88||1.942||2.02||2.08||2.06||2.06||2.12||2.13|
|Total Gross Borrowings (S$m)(5)||1,591||1,522||1,900||2,401||1,971||2,208||2,735||3,678||3,442||3,563||4,141|
- With effect from FY11/12, results include the consolidation of the Trust’s wholly owned subsidiaries.
- The Group adopted FRS 110 Consolidated Financial Statements with effect from 1 April 2014 which results in the Group consolidating Ruby Assets Pte. Ltd. and Emerald Assets Limited since 1Q FY14/15. FY13/14 figures have been restated on a similar basis for comparison.
- Annualised based on actual distibution per Unit of 2.78 cents for the 133 days ended 31 March 2003.
- Prior to distribution of distributable income.
- Excludes fair value changes and amortised costs. Borrowings denominated in foreign currencies are translated at the prevailing exchange rates except for JPY/HKD-denominated debt issues, which are translated at the cross-currency swap rates that Ascendas Reit has committed to.
- Includes total borrowings and deferred payments on acquisition of properties but excludes fair value adjustments of the collateral loan.
- Distribution per Unit after performance fees
The information behind this electronic gatepost is only being made available to residents of Singapore.
In particular, the units of Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act. The units of Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust are only being offered outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act or otherwise pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the U.S.
By clicking on the “I agree” button below, you will have acknowledged the foregoing restrictions and represented that you are resident in Singapore and are not accessing this website from jurisdictions outside of Singapore, including the United States.